Alice in Wonderland inspired nail art.
How to make this nail art:
- Apply base coat of your choice.
- Apply base color of your choice.
- Using fine nail art brush or nail striper, draw the pattern on your nails like shown in the picture. Make the outline first and then fill in the color. You can also use stamping tools if you have the pattern available.
- Make the base shape of the cards/roses/pocketwatch/other Alice related items on your nails.
- Draw in the details like the face of the cards, the details of the roses, rose leaves, etc.
- Apply top coat.
Just trying out this video tutorial. I think either my nails are too small or my brush is too big for this nail art..
Or I’m not good enough for this nail art. Aaah so messy.. OTL
My Bundle Monster entry contest ^^
Please vote for me if you like it ^^
Sailor Mars nail art. At first I want to use Sailor Moon’s color scheme but I just did a Cosmic Heart Compact fuse beads project. I actually don’t have a favorite Sailor senshi so I just chose randomly.
Not shown in the photoset: The process of changing the plain Mars symbol into tiara. I realized that I can make a tiara design instead of plain Mars symbol after it’s too late. OTL
Anyway, how to make this nail art:
1. Apply base coat to your nails.
2. Apply white nail polish to your nail. Leave some part unpainted on the thumb for the collar. I used tape for this. If you want to make the tiara, just apply gold color to the tip of one of your nail instead of covering it with white.
3. Make the sailor collar and other decoration using fine brush. You can also add the white stripe later if you happen to have an opaque white color or nail striper.
4. Make the ribbon, starting with the outlines. If you’re satisfied with the shape of the ribbon, fill in the color.
5. Add the details like the ribbon brooch, symbol, tiara decoration etc etc. Dotting tools are great for this.
6. Apply topcoat.
I didn’t exactly plan this nail art, I faced quite a difficulty making the second light blue layer opaque. I think this nail art is easier to make if you start with lighter colors first, you can also layer your nail polish with opaque white nail polish first if you want to start with darker color.
I also regret not leaving some space to make a red cross.. Oh well, next time..
How to make this nail art:
1. Apply base coat.
2. Apply the first color of your choice.
3. Apply the second color of your choice. Cover just about 3/4 or 4/5 part of your nail depends on how many colors you want to use.
4. Apply the third color, repeat with fourth and so on. If you have longer nail you can always use more colors.
5. Using fine nail brush, make thin lines between the colors.
6. Using the same nail brush and color, make small lines across the lines you made earlier.
7. Apply top coat.
Zombie Hello Kitty!
Star Wars Nails
Made by jeealee, awesomeeee, this is so cool!